Top 5 Engineering Colleges of Uttar Pradesh : If you are also interested in engineering, then you can give wings to your career by studying from these colleges located in UP.
Top 5 Engineering Colleges of Uttar Pradesh : If you are also interested in engineering, then this news is very useful for you. Here we will tell you about the top 5 engineering colleges of Uttar Pradesh, from where you can get a job with a great package by studying. Various streams are available in these colleges, let us know…
According to the latest ranking of NIRF, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is at first place in the list of top 5 engineering colleges of UP. Whereas this institute occupies the fourth position in the country. At the same time, Banaras Hindu University is at second place in the state, Amity University, Gautam Buddha Nagar is at third place. After this, Aligarh Muslim University is at fourth place. Talking about fifth place, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology comes on it.
Where are these institutions in the country?
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur: 4
- Banaras Hindu University: 15
- Amity University, Gautam Buddha Nagar: 31
- Aligarh Muslim University: 32
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology: 49
What is the work of an engineer?
An engineer takes the help of science and maths to solve many types of problems. They design, develop and test products, systems and structures.
These branches are in highest demand
- Civil Engineering: Civil engineers design and construct bridges, buildings, roads, dams, and other infrastructure.
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical engineers design, manufacture, and maintain machines, equipment, and vehicles.
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical engineers design, build, and maintain equipment and systems related to the generation, distribution, and use of electricity.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: Electronics and communication engineers design, manufacture, and maintain electronic devices, communication systems, and computers.
- Computer Science and Engineering: Computer science and engineering engineers design, develop, and maintain software, hardware, and database systems.
Who can do engineering?
If you want to do Diploma then it is necessary for you to have passed 10th. Whereas, if you want to get a degree in the field of engineering, then you will have to choose courses like B.Tech or BE. Apart from this, to do Master’s degree i.e. post graduation, it is necessary for the candidate to be a graduate. To do B.Tech and BE, the candidate must have passed 12th. Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects in 12th.